Centennial Middle School
- Centennial Middle School's student population of 54 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Centennial Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Centennial No. R-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Luis Centennial School Grades: PK-12 | 215 students
909 North Main Street
San Luis, CO 81152
(719)672-3322 0.0 PK-12 215
- Costilla Rio Costilla Sw Learning Academy Grades: K-6 | 29 students
14 Garcia Rd
Costilla, NM 87524
(505)586-0421 16.9 K-6 29
- Blanca Sierra Grande Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 65 students
17523 East Hwy 160
Blanca, CO 81123
(719)379-3257 17.3 6-8 65
- Manassa Manassa Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 202 students
200 South 5th Street
Manassa, CO 81141
(719)843-5277 28.4 K-5 202
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.