Center For Inquiry School 84
- Center For Inquiry School 84's student population of 415 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Center For Inquiry School 84's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#79 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Indianapolis Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Eliza A Blaker School 55 Grades: PK-6 | 172 students
1349 E 54th St
Indianapolis, IN 46220
(317)226-4255 0.9 PK-6 172
- Indianapolis Fox Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 789 students
802 Fox Hill Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46228
(317)259-5371 1.2 K-5 789
- Indianapolis Ace Preparatory Academy Grades: K-1 | 36 students
5326 Hillside Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46220
(317)744-9874 1.4 K-1 36
- Indianapolis Rousseau Mcclellan School 91 Grades: K-8 | 501 students
5111 Evanston Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46205
(317)226-4291 1.5 K-8 501
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.