Monrovia Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 589 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in IN
- Math Proficiency: 45% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 51% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% IN state average), while 51% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% IN state average).
How many students attend Monrovia Elementary School?
589 students attend Monrovia Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
94% of Monrovia Elementary School students are White, 2% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Monrovia Elementary School?
Monrovia Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Indiana state average of 16:1.
What grades does Monrovia Elementary School offer ?
Monrovia Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Monrovia Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities