- Center's student population of 235 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Center's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#447 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mattapoisett School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mattapoisett Old Hammondtown Grades: 4-6 | 212 students
20 Shaw Street
Mattapoisett, MA 02739
(508)758-6241 1.0 4-6 212
- Mattapoisett Old Rochester Regional Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 491 students
133 Marion Rd
Mattapoisett, MA 02739
(508)758-4928 2.0 7-8 491
- Fairhaven East Fairhaven Grades: PK-5 | 436 students
2 New Boston Road
Fairhaven, MA 02719
(508)979-4058 2.6 PK-5 436
- Marion Sippican Grades: PK-6 | 458 students
16 Spring Street
Marion, MA 02738
(508)748-0100 3.8 PK-6 458
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.