Central Elementary School
- Central Elementary School's student population of 355 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#494 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pickens 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Liberty Chastain Road Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 577 students
940 Chastain Road
Liberty, SC 29657
(864)397-4800 3.2 PK-5 577
- Central D. W. Daniel High School Grades: 9-12 | 1086 students
140 Blue And Gold Boulevard
Central, SC 29630
(864)397-2900 3.2 9-12 1086
- Clemson Clemson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 867 students
581 Berkeley Drive
Clemson, SC 29631
(864)397-1500 3.8 PK-5 867
- Liberty Liberty High School Grades: 9-12 | 696 students
124 Red Devil Drive
Liberty, SC 29657
(864)397-2600 5.0 9-12 696
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.