Liberty High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 657 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 18%
- Graduation Rate: 80-84% (Btm 50% in SC)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
What is the graduation rate of Liberty High School?
The graduation rate of Liberty High School is 80-84%, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 84%.
How many students attend Liberty High School?
657 students attend Liberty High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
82% of Liberty High School students are White, 9% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 4% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Liberty High School?
Liberty High School has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Liberty High School offer ?
Liberty High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Liberty High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities