Chadwick Elementary School
- Chadwick Elementary School's student population of 565 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2013)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||565 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chadwick Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#487 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Mill Dogwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 659 students
7215 Dogwood Rd
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
(410)887-6808 0.6 PK-5 659
- Gwynn Oak Scholars K-8 Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 264 students
1726 Whitehead Rd
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410)877-3338 1.2 K-8 264
- Catonsville Woodbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 432 students
1410 Pleasant Valley Dr
Catonsville, MD 21228
(410)887-0857 1.2 PK-5 432
- Gwynn Oak Woodlawn High Center For Pre-eng. Res. Grades: 9-12 | 1334 students
1801 Woodlawn Dr
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410)887-1309 1.6 9-12 1334
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.