Chadwick Elementary School
- Chadwick Elementary School's student population of 649 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2013)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||649 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chadwick Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,359 schools in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#592 out of 1359 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Mill Dogwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 663 students
7215 Dogwood Rd
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
(410) 887-6808 0.6 PK-5 663
- Catonsville Woodbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 442 students
1410 Pleasant Valley Dr
Catonsville, MD 21228
(410) 887-0857 1.2 PK-5 442
- Gwynn Oak Woodlawn High Center For Pre-eng. Res. Grades: 9-12 | 1,479 student
1801 Woodlawn Dr
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410) 887-1309 1.6 9-12 1,479
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.