Chadwick Elementary School
- Chadwick Elementary School's student population of 565 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2013)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||565 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chadwick Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Mill Dogwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 659 students
7215 Dogwood Rd
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
(410)887-6808 0.6 PK-5 659
- Gwynn Oak Scholars K-8 Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 264 students
1726 Whitehead Rd
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410)877-3338 1.2 K-8 264
- Catonsville Woodbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 432 students
1410 Pleasant Valley Dr
Catonsville, MD 21228
(410)887-0857 1.2 PK-5 432
- Gwynn Oak Woodlawn High Center For Pre-eng. Res. Grades: 9-12 | 1334 students
1801 Woodlawn Dr
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410)887-1309 1.6 9-12 1334
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.