Charles H Tuttle Elementary School
- Charles H Tuttle Elementary School's student population of 457 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||457 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charles H Tuttle Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#560 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Catawba County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maiden Maiden Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 505 students
201 N Main Avenue
Maiden, NC 28650
(828)428-8769 3.2 K-6 505
- Newton Balls Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 631 students
2620 Balls Creek Road
Newton, NC 28658
(828)464-4766 3.9 PK-6 631
- Lincolnton North Lincoln High School Grades: 9-12 | 973 students
2737 Lee Lawing Road
Lincolnton, NC 28092
(704)736-1969 4.3 9-12 973
Amazing. Teachers are great.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Riley
Nearby Homes for Sale
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.