Charter High School For Architecture And
- Charter High School For Architecture And's student population of 553 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 30% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||553 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charter High School For Architecture And is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2279 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Charter High For Architecture And Design School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Constitution High School Grades: 9-12 | 378 students
18 S 7th St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
(215)351-7310 0.1 9-12 378
- Philadelphia Mastery Chs - Lenfest Campus High School Grades: 7-12 | 536 students
35 S. 4th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19144
(215)922-1902 0.3 7-12 536
- Philadelphia Mccall Gen George A School Grades: K-8 | 700 students
325 S 7th St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
(215)351-7350 0.3 K-8 700
- Philadelphia Meredith William M School Grades: K-8 | 578 students
725 S 5th St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
(215)351-7360 0.6 K-8 578
Nearby Homes for Sale
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.