Concord High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,052 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 47%
- Graduation Rate: 86% (Btm 50% in DE)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), DE Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Concord High School often compared to?
Concord High Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Brandywine High School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 27% DE state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% DE state average).
What is the graduation rate of Concord High School?
The graduation rate of Concord High School is 86%, which is lower than the Delaware state average of 88%.
How many students attend Concord High School?
1,052 students attend Concord High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
53% of Concord High School students are White, 31% of students are Black, 9% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Hispanic, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Concord High School?
Concord High School has a student ration of 14:1, which is equal to the Delaware state average of 14:1.
What grades does Concord High School offer ?
Concord High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Concord High School part of?
Concord High School is part of Brandywine School District.
View the Concord High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Concord High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities