Top Delaware Vocational Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 7 vocational public schools in Delaware, serving 7,099 students.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 56% of the student body (majority Black), which is equal to the Delaware public school average of 56% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the Delaware public school average of 15:1.
Top Delaware Vocational Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hodgson (paul M.) Vocational Technical High School 2575 Glasgow Avenue
Newark, DE 19702
Grades: 8-12 | 1125 students
- Howard High School Of Technology 401 East 12th Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Grades: 8-12 | 848 students
- Polytech High School 823 Walnut Shade Road, 823 Wal
Woodside, DE 19980
Grades: 9-12 | 1188 students
- St. Georges Technical High School 555 Hyetts Corner Rd.
Middletown, DE 19709
Grades: 9-12 | 1146 students
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.