Top Delaware Vocational Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 6 top vocational public schools in Delaware.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 53% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Delaware state average of 54%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Top Delaware Vocational Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Newark Hodgson (paul M.) Vocational Technical High School 2575 Glasgow Avenue
Newark, DE 19702
Grades: 8-12 | 1090 students
- Wilmington Howard High School Of Technology 401 East 12th Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Grades: 8-12 | 935 students
- Woodside Polytech High School 823 Walnut Shade Road, 823 Wal
Woodside, DE 19980
Grades: 9-12 | 1194 students
- Middletown St. Georges Technical High School 555 Hyetts Corner Rd.
Middletown, DE 19709
Grades: 9-12 | 1069 students
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.