Top Delaware Vocational Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 6 top vocational public schools in Delaware.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 53% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Delaware state average of 54%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Top Delaware Vocational Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Newark Hodgson (paul M.) Vocational Technical High School 2575 Glasgow Avenue
Newark, DE 19702
Grades: 8-12 | 1090 students
- Wilmington Howard High School Of Technology 401 East 12th Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Grades: 8-12 | 935 students
- Woodside Polytech High School 823 Walnut Shade Road, 823 Wal
Woodside, DE 19980
Grades: 9-12 | 1194 students
- Middletown St. Georges Technical High School 555 Hyetts Corner Rd.
Middletown, DE 19709
Grades: 9-12 | 1069 students
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.