- The student population of 940 students has grown by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 72 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||940 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.48 is less than the state average of 0.52. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- New Castle County Vocational-technical School District's student population of 4,629 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 100% has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $22,070 is higher than the state average of $11,318. The district revenue/student has grown by 21% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $24,237 is higher than the state average of $10,965. The district spending/student has grown by 35% over four years.
|School District Name||New Castle County Vocational-technical School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||4,629||933|
|District Total Revenue||$98 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$107 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$22,070||$11,318|
|District Spending / Student||$24,237||$10,965|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WilmingtonStubbs (frederick Douglass) Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 310 students
1100 North Pine Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
New CastleDelaware Academy Of Public Safety And SecurityGrades: 9-12 | 363 students
801 N. Dupont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
NewarkLas Americas Aspira AcademyGrades: KG-7 | 516 students
326 Ruthar Drive
Newark, DE 19711
WilmingtonBancroft Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 401 students
700 North Lombard Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
WilmingtonMoyer (maurice J.) AcademyGrades: 6-12 | 208 students
610 East 17th Street
Wilmington, DE 19802