Chartiers Valley High School
Top Placements (Pennsylvania)
Chartiers Valley High School is Listed among the top public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Chartiers Valley High School's student population of 1072 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 75 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,072 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||75 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chartiers Valley High School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Chartiers Valley High School is Chartiers Valley School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Chartiers Valley School District's student population of 3,355 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 96% has increased from 95% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $14,924 is higher than the state average of $13,048. The district revenue/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $12,943 is higher than the state average of $12,915. The district spending/student has declined by 17% over four school years.
|School District Name||Chartiers Valley School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||3,355||1,464|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$51 MM||$19 MM|
|District Spending||$45 MM||$19 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,924||$13,048|
|District Spending / Student||$12,943||$12,915|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeville Chartiers Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 724 students
50 Thoms Run Rd
Bridgeville, PA 15017
(412)429-2223 0.0 6-8 724
- Bridgeville Chartiers Valley Primary School Grades: K-2 | 801 students
125 Thoms Run Rd
Bridgeville, PA 15017
(412)429-3270 0.1 K-2 801
- Carnegie Carnegie Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 405 students
301 Franklin Ave
Carnegie, PA 15106
(412)429-2500 2.2 K-6 405
- Pittsburgh Chartiers Valley Intrmd School Grades: 3-5 | 758 students
2030 Swallow Hill Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
(412)429-2233 2.2 3-5 758
- Pittsburgh Hoover Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 227 students
37 Robb Hollow Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15243
(412)276-7411 2.3 K-5 227