Chattanooga Elementary School
- Chattanooga Elementary School's student population of 166 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chattanooga Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#1154 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chattanooga School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chattanooga Chattanooga High School Grades: 9-12 | 76 students
507 4th Street
Chattanooga, OK 73528
(580)597-3347 0.2 9-12 76
- Grandfield Grandfield Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 164 students
416 South Main
Grandfield, OK 73546
(580)479-3288 13.5 PK-8 164
- Grandfield Grandfield High School Grades: 9-12 | 72 students
811 West 3rd Street
Grandfield, OK 73546
(580)479-3140 13.5 9-12 72
- Cache Cache 5th And 6th Grade Middle School Grades: 5-6 | 295 students
420 Sw H Ave
Cache, OK 73527
(580)429-0222 14.0 5-6 295
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.