China Spring Elementary School
China Spring Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- China Spring Elementary School's student population of 823 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||823 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- China Spring Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#718 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||China Spring Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- China Spring China Spring Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 393 students
7201 N River Crossing
China Spring, TX 76633
(254)836-4611 1.3 7-8 393
- China Spring China Spring Intermediate School Grades: 4-6 | 674 students
4001 Flat Rock Rd
China Spring, TX 76633
(254)759-1200 4.1 4-6 674
- Woodway Speegleville Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 286 students
Woodway, TX 76712
(254)761-5730 5.7 PK-4 286
- Waco Bosqueville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 334 students
7636 Rock Creek Rd
Waco, TX 76708
(254)752-6006 6.4 PK-5 334
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.