Churchill Park Rehab
- Churchill Park Rehab's student population of 144 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Churchill Park Rehab's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has decreased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1240 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Audubon Traditional Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 621 students
1051 Hess Lane
Louisville, KY 40217
(502)485-8205 1.2 K-5 621
- Louisville Shelby Traditional Academy Grades: PK-5 | 745 students
735 Ziegler Street
Louisville, KY 40217
(502)485-8327 1.2 PK-5 745
- Louisville Noe Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1353 students
121 W. Lee Street
Louisville, KY 40208
(502)485-8307 1.3 6-8 1353
- Louisville Semple Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 622 students
724 Denmark Street
Louisville, KY 40215
(502)485-8324 1.3 PK-5 622
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.