Clarendon Elementary School
Clarendon Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Clarendon Elementary School's student population of 303 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||303 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clarendon Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#657 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clarendon School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- De Valls Bluff Devalls Bluff High School Grades: 7-12 | 90 students
710 E Sycamore
De Valls Bluff, AR 72041
(870)998-2361 11.0 7-12 90
- Brinkley C.b. Partee Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 330 students
400 W Lynn St
Brinkley, AR 72021
(870)734-5010 14.1 PK-6 330
- Brinkley Brinkley High School Grades: 7-12 | 204 students
100 Tiger Dr
Brinkley, AR 72021
(870)734-5005 14.2 7-12 204
- Hazen Hazen Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 467 students
477 N Hazen Ave
Hazen, AR 72064
(870)255-4547 17.1 PK-8 467
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.