Clarendon High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 192 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Minority Enrollment: 69%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 30% in AR)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
What is the graduation rate of Clarendon High School?
The graduation rate of Clarendon High School is 90%, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 86%.
How many students attend Clarendon High School?
192 students attend Clarendon High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
56% of Clarendon High School students are Black, 31% of students are White, 8% of students are Two or more races, and 5% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Clarendon High School?
Clarendon High School has a student ration of 8:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Clarendon High School offer ?
Clarendon High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Clarendon High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities