Clarion-limestone Elementary School
- Clarion-limestone Elementary School's student population of 465 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clarion-limestone Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#824 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clarion-Limestone Area SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Clarion-limestone Elementary School is Clarion-limestone Area Junior Senior High School (0.0 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Clarion-limestone Area Junior Senior High School (0.0 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Clarion Area Elementary School (5.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Strattanville Clarion-limestone Area Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 419 students
4091 C-l School Road
Strattanville, PA 16258
(814)764-5111 0.0 7-12 419
- Clarion Clarion Area Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 405 students
800 Boundary St
Clarion, PA 16214
(814)226-8118 5.8 K-6 405
- Clarion Clarion Area Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 389 students
219 Liberty St
Clarion, PA 16214
(814)226-8112 6.2 7-12 389
- Shippenville Clarion County Career Center Grades: 9-12
447 Career Lane
Shippenville, PA 16254
(814)226-4391 8.5 9-12 n/a
- Brookville Brookville Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 670 students
96 Jenks Street
Brookville, PA 15825
(814)849-1106 10.0 7-12 670
Nearby Homes for Sale
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.