Clarkson Elementary School
- Clarkson Elementary School's student population of 116 students has grown by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clarkson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#576 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CLARKSON PUBLIC SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clarkson Clarkson Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 85 students
649 Cherry St
Clarkson, NE 68629
(402)892-3454 0.0 7-12 85
- Leigh Leigh High School Grades: 7-12 | 76 students
310 Short St
Leigh, NE 68643
(402)487-2228 5.8 7-12 76
- Leigh Leigh Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 151 students
222 W 4th St
Leigh, NE 68643
(402)487-3301 6.0 PK-6 151
- Howells Howells-dodge Elementary School/howells Grades: PK-1 | 41 students
417 Center Street
Howells, NE 68641
(402)986-1621 6.2 PK-1 41
- Dodge Howells-dodge Elementary School/dodge Grades: 2-6 | 52 students
209 Ash Street
Dodge, NE 68633
(402)693-2207 12.7 2-6 52
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.