Clifton Elementary School
- Clifton Elementary School's student population of 471 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clifton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2306 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clifton Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clifton Clifton High School Grades: 9-12 | 310 students
1101 N Ave Q
Clifton, TX 76634
(254)675-1845 1.0 9-12 310
- Clifton Clifton Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 214 students
1102 Key Ave
Clifton, TX 76634
(254)675-1856 1.1 6-8 214
- Valley Mills Valley Mills High School Grades: 9-12 | 203 students
Hwy 6 And 1 Eagle Way
Valley Mills, TX 76689
(254)932-5251 11.7 9-12 203
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.