Clinton Elementary School
- Clinton Elementary School's student population of 405 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clinton Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,029 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#696 out of 2029 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clinton Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Clinton High School Grades: 9-12 | 344 students
112 Milwaukee Rd
Clinton, WI 53525
(608) 676-2223 0.3 9-12 344
- Beloit Fran Fruzen Intermediate Grades: 4-8 | 641 students
2600 Milwaukee Rd
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 361-2000 7.2 4-8 641
- Poplar Grove Manchester Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 164 students
3501 Blaine Rd
Poplar Grove, IL 61065
(815) 765-2826 7.5 K-4 164
- Sharon Sharon Community Grades: PK-8 | 278 students
104 E School St
Sharon, WI 53585
(262) 736-4477 7.6 PK-8 278
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.