Coleman Elementary School
- Coleman Elementary School's student population of 583 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-6|
|Total Students||583 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coleman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#859 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Watson Chapel School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pine Bluff Quest Middle School Of Pine Bluff Grades: 5-10 | 108 students
308 S Blake St
Pine Bluff, AR 71601
(870)329-3310 1.0 5-10 108
- Pine Bluff Watson Chapel Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 631 students
3900 Camden Rd
Pine Bluff, AR 71603
(870)879-4420 1.3 7-9 631
- Pine Bluff Edgewood Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 318 students
4100 W 32nd St
Pine Bluff, AR 71603
(870)879-1252 1.4 K-1 318
- White Hall Matthews Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 624 students
4501 Dollarway Rd
White Hall, AR 71602
(870)534-0726 1.6 PK-4 624
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.