Collinwood Elementary School
- Collinwood Elementary School's student population of 391 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Collinwood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wayne County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Collinwood Collinwood Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 271 students
300 4th Avenue North
Collinwood, TN 38450
(931)724-9510 0.2 5-8 271
- Waynesboro Waynesboro Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 430 students
115 Helton St
Waynesboro, TN 38485
(931)722-5580 9.0 PK-4 430
- Waynesboro Waynesboro Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 319 students
407 South Main St
Waynesboro, TN 38485
(931)722-5545 9.4 5-8 319
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.