Columbine Elementary School
- Columbine Elementary School's student population of 546 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||546 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Columbine Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1127 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boulder Valley No. Re2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boulder Foothill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 541 students
1001 Hawthorne Avenue
Boulder, CO 80304
(720)561-2600 0.7 K-5 541
- Boulder Whittier Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 424 students
2008 Pine Street
Boulder, CO 80302
(720)561-5431 0.7 K-5 424
- Boulder Mapleton Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 121 students
840 Mapleton Avenue
Boulder, CO 80304
(720)561-6200 1.1 PK 121
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.