Conemaugh Township Area Elementary School
- Conemaugh Township Area Elementary School's student population of 422 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2010)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Conemaugh Township Area Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,820 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#337 out of 2820 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Conemaugh Township Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Conemaugh Township Area Elementary School is Conemaugh Township Area Ms/shs (1.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Davidsville Conemaugh Township Area Ms/shs Grades: 6-12 | 526 students
300 West Campus Ave
Davidsville, PA 15928
(814)479-4014 1.4 6-12 526
- Johnstown Ferndale Area Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 306 students
600 Harlan Ave
Johnstown, PA 15905
(814)288-5757 3.1 7-12 306
- Johnstown Westmont Hilltop Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 718 students
827 Diamond Blvd
Johnstown, PA 15905
(814)255-8707 4.1 K-6 718
- Johnstown Greater Johnstown Senior High School Grades: 8-12 | 1,035 student
222 Central Ave
Johnstown, PA 15902
(814)533-5601 4.2 8-12 1,035
- Johnstown Richland Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 790 students
321 Schoolhouse Rd
Johnstown, PA 15904
(814)266-5757 4.6 K-6 790
Nearby Homes for Sale
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.