Conneaut Lake Middle School
- Conneaut Lake Middle School's student population of 353 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Conneaut Lake Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2202 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Conneaut SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conneaut Lake Conneaut Lake-sadsbury Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 336 students
630 Line Street
Conneaut Lake, PA 16316
(814)382-8191 0.8 K-4 336
- Meadville West End Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 361 students
12068 Brooks Rd
Meadville, PA 16335
(814)724-1450 4.8 K-6 361
- Linesville Conneaut Area Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 703 students
302 W School Dr
Linesville, PA 16424
(814)683-5551 5.9 9-12 703
- Meadville Neason Hill Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 362 students
11293 Williamson Rd
Meadville, PA 16335
(814)724-7886 9.6 K-6 362
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.