Conneaut Valley Middle School
- Conneaut Valley Middle School's student population of 273 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Conneaut Valley Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2232 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Conneaut SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conneautville Conneaut Valley Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 352 students
22491 State Highway 18
Conneautville, PA 16406
(814)587-6326 0.4 K-4 352
- Albion Northwestern Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 313 students
150 Harthan Way
Albion, PA 16401
(814)756-9400 8.1 6-8 313
- Albion Northwestern Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 414 students
John Williams Avenue
Albion, PA 16401
(814)756-9400 8.5 K-5 414
- Linesville Conneaut Area Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 703 students
302 W School Dr
Linesville, PA 16424
(814)683-5551 8.6 9-12 703
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.