Northwestern Middle School
- Northwestern Middle School's student population of 313 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northwestern Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,814 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1273 out of 2814 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northwestern SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albion Northwestern Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 414 students
John Williams Avenue
Albion, PA 16401
(814)756-9400 0.5 K-5 414
- East Springfield Springfield Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 216 students
11911 Bond St
East Springfield, PA 16411
(814)756-9400 5.7 K-5 216
- Conneautville Conneaut Valley Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 352 students
22491 State Highway 18
Conneautville, PA 16406
(814)587-6326 7.7 K-4 352
- Conneautville Conneaut Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 273 students
22154 State Highway 18
Conneautville, PA 16406
(814)587-2091 8.1 5-8 273
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.