Conneaut Valley Elementary School
- Conneaut Valley Elementary School's student population of 352 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||352 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Conneaut Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1473 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Conneaut SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conneautville Conneaut Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 273 students
22154 State Highway 18
Conneautville, PA 16406
(814)587-2091 0.4 5-8 273
- Albion Northwestern Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 313 students
150 Harthan Way
Albion, PA 16401
(814)756-9400 7.7 6-8 313
- Albion Northwestern Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 414 students
John Williams Avenue
Albion, PA 16401
(814)756-9400 8.1 K-5 414
- Linesville Conneaut Area Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 703 students
302 W School Dr
Linesville, PA 16424
(814)683-5551 9.0 9-12 703
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.