06085 Connecticut Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 top public schools in 06085, Connecticut, serving 619 students.
- The school with highest math proficiency is West District School, with 80-84% math proficiency. Read more about public school math proficiency statistics in Connecticut or national school math proficiency statistics.
- The school with highest reading language/arts proficiency is Union School, with 75-79% reading language/arts proficiency. Read more about public school reading language/arts proficiency statistics in Connecticut or national school reading language/arts proficiency statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 38% of the student body (majority Asian) , which is less than the Connecticut public school average of 45% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is equal to the Connecticut public school average of 13:1.
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.