Coral Ridge Elementary School
- Coral Ridge Elementary School's student population of 530 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||530 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coral Ridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#796 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairdale Fairdale High School Grades: 9-12 | 1172 students
1001 Fairdale Rd
Fairdale, KY 40118
(502)485-8248 1.2 9-12 1172
- Fairdale Fairdale Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 604 students
10104 Mitchell Hill Rd
Fairdale, KY 40118
(502)485-8247 1.3 K-5 604
- Louisville Minors Lane Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 452 students
8510 Minors Lane
Louisville, KY 40219
(502)485-8303 2.4 PK-5 452
- Louisville Blue Lick Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 513 students
9801 Blue Lick Road
Louisville, KY 40229
(502)485-8212 2.6 PK-5 513
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.