Cranberry Elementary School
- Cranberry Elementary School's student population of 747 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||747 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cranberry Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#664 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sarasota School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Port North Port High School Grades: 9-12 | 2313 students
6400 W Price Blvd
North Port, FL 34291
(941)423-8558 2.6 9-12 2313
- North Port Toledo Blade Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 716 students
1201 Geranium Ave
North Port, FL 34288
(941)426-6100 2.6 PK-5 716
- North Port Lamarque Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 810 students
3415 Lamarque Ave
North Port, FL 34286
(941)426-6371 2.9 PK-5 810
- North Port Woodland Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 821 students
2700 Panacea Blvd
North Port, FL 34289
(941)240-8590 2.9 6-8 821
- North Port Heron Creek Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 877 students
6501 W Price Blvd
North Port, FL 34291
(941)480-3371 3.0 6-8 877
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.