Crawford Elementary School
- Crawford Elementary School's student population of 299 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crawford Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1088 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bienville Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arcadia Arcadia High School Grades: 6-12 | 311 students
967 Daniel Street
Arcadia, LA 71001
(318)263-2264 0.0 6-12 311
- Simsboro Simsboro High School Grades: PK-12 | 548 students
1 Tiger Drive
Simsboro, LA 71275
(318)247-6265 6.9 PK-12 548
- Gibsland Gibsland-coleman High School Grades: PK-12 | 174 students
Gibsland, LA 71028
(318)843-6247 9.5 PK-12 174
- Grambling Lincoln Preparatory School: A Tmcf Collegiate Academy Grades: K-12 | 381 students
407 Central Avenue
Grambling, LA 71245
(318)436-9598 11.2 K-12 381
- Ruston Ruston Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 634 students
481 Tarbutton Road
Ruston, LA 71270
(318)251-1601 13.0 7-8 634
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.