Crocker Elementary School
- Crocker Elementary School's student population of 315 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crocker Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#791 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CROCKER R-II School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richland Swedeborg Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
17507 Hwy T
Richland, MO 65556
(573)736-2735 5.2 PK-8 71
- Iberia Iberia High School Grades: 7-12 | 317 students
201 Pemberton Dr
Iberia, MO 65486
(573)793-2228 9.1 7-12 317
- Dixon Dixon Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 487 students
102 N Pine Street
Dixon, MO 65459
(573)759-7163 9.3 PK-5 487
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.