Crocker Elementary School
Crocker Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Crocker Elementary School's student population of 317 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 38% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crocker Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1414 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (15-16)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Crocker R-II School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crocker Crocker High School Grades: 7-12 | 263 students
601 N Commercial
Crocker, MO 65452
(573) 736-5000 0.0 7-12 263
- Richland Swedeborg Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 66 students
17507 Hwy T
Richland, MO 65556
(573) 736-2735 5.2 PK-8 66
- Iberia Iberia High School Grades: 7-12 | 312 students
201 Pemberton Dr
Iberia, MO 65486
(573) 793-2228 9.1 7-12 312
- Dixon Dixon Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 460 students
102 N Pine Street
Dixon, MO 65459
(573) 759-7163 9.3 PK-5 460
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?