Crowley County Junior And Senior High School
- Crowley County Junior And Senior High School's student population of 202 students has grown by 32% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 66% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crowley County Junior And Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1429 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Crowley County No. Re-1-J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ordway Crowley County Primary Grades: K-3 | 130 students
Ordway, CO 81063
(719)267-3558 0.0 K-3 130
- Ordway Crowley County Ward Intermediate Grades: 4-6 | 105 students
Ordway, CO 81063
(719)267-9880 0.4 4-6 105
- Manzanola Manzanola Junior-senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 73 students
301 South Catalpa
Manzanola, CO 81058
(719)462-5528 10.1 6-12 73
- Rocky Ford Washington Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 226 students
709 South 11th Street
Rocky Ford, CO 81067
(719)254-7681 12.2 PK-2 226
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.