Crum Middle School
- Crum Middle School's student population of 108 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crum Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wayne County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warfield Warfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 354 students
33 Warfield Elementary Loop
Warfield, KY 41267
(606)395-5121 3.5 PK-5 354
- Kermit Kermit Pre K-8 Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
Us Rt 52
Kermit, WV 25674
(304)393-4130 4.1 PK-8 283
- Inez Sheldon Clark High School Grades: 9-12 | 544 students
388 Cardinal Lane
Inez, KY 41224
(606)298-3591 5.1 9-12 544
- Inez Martin County Area Technology Center
7900 Hwy 645
Inez, KY 41224
(606)298-3879 5.2 n/a n/a
This school is the best school ever. The teachers are awesome an i9 love the principal.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - culle
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.