Cumberland High School
- Cumberland High School's student population of 274 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cumberland High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#984 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cumberland CUSD 77 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Cumberland Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 305 students
1496 Il Route 121
Toledo, IL 62468
(217)923-3135 0.0 5-8 305
- Casey Monroe Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 490 students
301 E Monroe Ave
Casey, IL 62420
(217)932-2178 11.2 PK-6 490
- Lerna Lerna Bridges Grades: 6-12 | 36 students
Po Box 129
Lerna, IL 62440
(217)235-4867 12.6 6-12 36
- Neoga Neoga Jr/sr High School Grades: 6-12 | 325 students
Po Box 280
Neoga, IL 62447
(217)895-2205 13.9 6-12 325
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.