Cut Off Elementary School
- Cut Off Elementary School's student population of 492 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||492 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cut Off Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#200 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lafourche Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Larose Larose-cut Off Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 495 students
13356 West Main Street
Larose, LA 70373
(985)693-3273 2.4 6-8 495
- Larose South Larose Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 363 students
154 West 25th Stree
Larose, LA 70373
(985)693-7597 2.4 PK-5 363
- Lockport North Larose Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 283 students
175 Richardel Drive
Lockport, LA 70374
(985)693-3445 4.3 PK-5 283
- Cut Off South Lafourche High School Grades: 8-12 | 1036 students
16911 East Main Street
Cut Off, LA 70345
(985)632-5721 4.9 8-12 1036
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.