Larose-cut Off Middle School
- Larose-cut Off Middle School's student population of 495 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||495 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Larose-cut Off Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#330 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lafourche Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Larose South Larose Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 363 students
154 West 25th Stree
Larose, LA 70373
(985)693-7597 0.0 PK-5 363
- Cut Off Cut Off Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 492 students
177 West 55th Street
Cut Off, LA 70345
(985)632-3116 2.4 PK-5 492
- Cut Off South Lafourche High School Grades: 8-12 | 1036 students
16911 East Main Street
Cut Off, LA 70345
(985)632-5721 2.6 8-12 1036
- Lockport North Larose Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 283 students
175 Richardel Drive
Lockport, LA 70374
(985)693-3445 6.4 PK-5 283
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.