Golden Meadow Middle School
- Golden Meadow Middle School's student population of 366 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Golden Meadow Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#457 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lafourche Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Golden Meadow Golden Meadow Upper Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 222 students
124 North Third Street
Golden Meadow, LA 70357
(985)475-7669 1.4 3-5 222
- Cut Off South Lafourche High School Grades: 8-12 | 1036 students
16911 East Main Street
Cut Off, LA 70345
(985)632-5721 6.1 8-12 1036
- Larose Larose-cut Off Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 495 students
13356 West Main Street
Larose, LA 70373
(985)693-3273 8.7 6-8 495
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.