Cutcomb Lake School
Cutcomb Lake School places among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 1%)
- Cutcomb Lake School's student population of 4 students has declined by 50% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has declined by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||4 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cutcomb Lake School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 924 schools in Nebraska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank (14-15)||#856 out of 924 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Valentine Community Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cody Cody-kilgore High School Grades: 9-12 | 60 students
360 W 4th St
Cody, NE 69211
(402)823-4190 8.6 9-12 60
- Kilgore Cody-kilgore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 88 students
100 Nth Burlington Street
Kilgore, NE 69216
(402)966-2291 20.0 PK-5 88
- Saint Francis Spring Creek Elementary - 07 Grades: K-8 | 72 students
233 Yellow Cloud Dr
Saint Francis, SD 57572
(605)747-2541 25.0 K-8 72
- Saint Francis St. Francis Indian School Grades: K-12 | 756 students
P.o. Box 379
Saint Francis, SD 57572
(605)747-2298 30.4 K-12 756
- Martin Bennett County Junior High - 06 Grades: 7-8 | 76 students
402 1st Ave
Martin, SD 57551
(605)685-6343 31.9 7-8 76
Newsweek’s annual ranking of the best high schools in America has just been released based upon wider criteria than ever before. See where your high school stands and which campuses won the top accolades.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.