Dakota Valley Elementary School
- Dakota Valley Elementary School's student population of 563 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||563 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dakota Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#412 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cherry Creek No. 5 in the county of Arapah School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Aurora Frontier K-8 Grades: PK-8 | 707 students
3200 S Jericho Way
Aurora, CO 80013
(303)693-1995 0.9 PK-8 707
- Aurora Aspen Crossing Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 606 students
4655 S Himalaya Street
Aurora, CO 80015
(720)886-3700 1.0 PK-5 606
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.