Danville Middle School
- Danville Middle School's student population of 259 students has grown by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Danville Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#334 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Danville School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Danville Danville High School Grades: 9-12 | 282 students
101 Ja Moudy Dr
Danville, AR 72833
(479)495-4810 0.1 9-12 282
- Danville S.c. Tucker Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 336 students
304 E 9th St
Danville, AR 72833
(479)495-4820 0.1 PK-4 336
- Belleville Western Yell Co. Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 218 students
300 N Grand Ave
Belleville, AR 72824
(479)493-4100 4.3 PK-6 218
- Havana Western Yell Co. High School Grades: 7-12 | 196 students
1 Wolverine Dr
Havana, AR 72842
(479)476-4100 8.5 7-12 196
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.