Dayton Elementary School
- Dayton Elementary School's student population of 459 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dayton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#282 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LYON COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Sutro Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 404 students
190 Dayton Village Parkway
Dayton, NV 89403
(775)246-6270 2.4 PK-6 404
- Dayton Riverview Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 435 students
1200 Ferretto Pkwy
Dayton, NV 89403
(775)246-6170 5.1 PK-6 435
- Virginia City Virginia City High School Grades: 9-12 | 128 students
95 S. R Street
Virginia City, NV 89440
(775)847-0992 5.9 9-12 128
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.