De Beque Elementary School
- De Beque Elementary School's student population of 119 students has grown by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- De Beque Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1176 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||De Beque Joint No. 49 of the counties of Mesa and School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- De Beque De Beque Undivided High School Grades: 7-12 | 71 students
730 Minter Avenue
De Beque, CO 81630
(970)283-5596 0.0 7-12 71
- Parachute Grand Valley Center For Family Learning Grades: PK-1 | 265 students
100 East Second Street
Parachute, CO 81635
(970)285-5702 11.7 PK-1 265
- Parachute Grand Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 260 students
0364 Siprelle Drive
Parachute, CO 81635
(970)285-5707 12.6 6-8 260
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.