Grand Valley Center For Family Learning
- Grand Valley Center For Family Learning's student population of 252 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Grand Valley Center For Family Learning's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grand Valley School District No. 16 In The County Of Garfi School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Parachute Grand Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 242 students
0364 Siprelle Drive
Parachute, CO 81635
(970)285-5707 1.9 6-8 242
- De Beque De Beque Pk-12 School District 49jt Grades: PK-12 | 165 students
730 Minter Avenue
De Beque, CO 81630
(970)283-5596 11.7 PK-12 165
- Rifle Rifle High School Grades: 9-12 | 764 students
1350 Prefontaine Ave
Rifle, CO 81650
(970)665-7725 15.1 9-12 764
Nearby Homes for Sale
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.