- Delaney's student population of 580 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||580 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Delaney is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#355 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wrentham School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wrentham Charles E Roderick Grades: 4-6 | 466 students
120 Taunton Street
Wrentham, MA 02093
(508) 384-5435 0.1 4-6 466
- Wrentham King Philip Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,300 student
201 Franklin Street
Wrentham, MA 02093
(508) 384-1067 0.7 9-12 1,300
- Norfolk King Philip Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 740 students
18 King Street
Norfolk, MA 02056
(508) 541-7324 2.5 7-8 740
- Franklin Davis Thayer Grades: K-5 | 231 students
137 West Central Street
Franklin, MA 02038
(508) 541-5263 3.5 K-5 231
- Plainville Anna Ware Jackson Grades: PK-3 | 403 students
68 Messenger Street
Plainville, MA 02762
(508) 699-1304 3.6 PK-3 403
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?