Top Delaware Alternative Public Preschools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 top alternative public preschools in Delaware, serving 70 students.
- Alternative schools aim to help students whose needs may not be successfully met in regular schools.
- Students who attend alternative schools and may be at risk of educational failure (as indicated by poor grades, truancy, disruptive behavior, pregnancy, or similar factors associated with temporary or permanent withdrawal from school).
- Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Delaware state average of 54%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Top Delaware Alternative Public Preschools (2018-19)
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Learn about how public schools are implementing new programs that encourage dropouts to return to the classroom.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.