Delhi Elementary School
- Delhi Elementary School's student population of 167 students has declined by 32% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Delhi Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1179 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Richland Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Delhi Delhi High School Grades: 9-12 | 198 students
413 Main Street
Delhi, LA 71232
(318)878-2235 0.0 9-12 198
- Delhi Delhi Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 180 students
106 Toombs Street
Delhi, LA 71232
(318)878-3748 0.5 4-8 180
- Rayville Holly Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 163 students
2306 Hwy. 183
Rayville, LA 71269
(318)728-6495 7.9 K-6 163
- Epps Epps High School Grades: PK-12 | 307 students
4044 Circle Drive
Epps, LA 71237
(318)926-3624 10.0 PK-12 307
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.